Business Advising Certificate Requirements
Applicants must complete and submit an application to the Registrar’s Office.
Students must submit an application to the Registrar’s Office by no later than the drop/add period of their final semester. To be awarded a business advising certificate, a student must have an overall cumulative GPA of 2.7 and a 2.7 cumulative average in all concentration courses.
- Business Organizations
- Taxation of Business Entities (*note: Federal Income Tax is a prerequisite for this course)
- Contract Drafting or Business Planning
- Secured Transactions, Bankruptcy, or Real Estate Transactions
- Copyright and Trademark, Employment Law (or Employment Discrimination), or Insurance Law
- One additional elective from categories (4 or 5) above
The business advising certificate director may approve other courses for any of these requirements.