Become a Student Ambassador
Widener Law Commonwealth desires to maintain approximately fifteen (15) Student Ambassadors who will volunteer a brief amount of time with a great amount of energy and insight. Student Ambassadors make a profound contribution to the enrollment efforts of the law school, as well as the decisions of prospective students. Thank you for your interest as Student Ambassador and your desire to make a difference in our law school community.
Fall 2018/Spring 2019 Student Ambassador Application
Student Ambassador Eligibility:
- Maintain a GPA of 2.3 or higher, and be in good academic standing
- Be at least a 2L (Regular or Extended Division)
- Participate in a least two (2) events per semester (an event may be conducting a campus tour, assisting with an Open House, or other activity deemed an event by the Admissions Office or Student Ambassador President).
- Provide the President of the Student Ambassadors at least two (2) separate times per week to be available to conduct tours.
- Email a brief summary after each tour to the Student Ambassador President
In addition to the information requested below, a very short interview is required. The interview will be facilitated by the President of the Student Ambassadors and the Director of Admissions.