Information Sessions/Open Houses
Widener Law Commonwealth hosts on-campus information sessions and open houses for prospective applicants. The next open house is scheduled for October 26, 2019 from 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Register to attend the October 26th Fall Open House at Widener Law Commonwealth.
The perfect opportunity to learn more about:
- Get an inside track into the admissions process
- Learn about our generous scholarship program
- Gain insights from our faculty and students
- Consider our part-time day and evening programs
- Tour our peaceful and spacious campus
Widener Law Commonwealth offers specialized legal scholarship via the Law and Government Institute, the Environmental Law and Sustainability Center, and the Business Advising Program.
Registration is required for information sessions and open houses.