Widener Law Commonwealth alumni win big on Election Day 2019
Election Day 2019 was a good one for six Widener Law Commonwealth alumni who won or were retained to public office.
- Judge P. Kevin Brobson ’95, retained for another 10-year term on the Commonwealth Court
- Carrie E. Hyams ’05, elected to the Cumberland County Court of Common Pleas
- Heather Adams ’97, newly elected Lancaster County District Attorney
- Michael S. Greek ’93, newly elected Carbon County District Attorney
- James Zugay ’92, won his fifth reelection as Dauphin County Recorder of Deeds
- Ryan Gonder ’15, Central Dauphin School Board
Two Friends of Widener Law Commonwealth, who are also Delaware Law School alumni, won or were retained to public office.
- Judge Kathryn H. Silcox ’94 Delaware Law School, retained as a Cumberland County magisterial district judge
- Fran Chardo ’93 Delaware Law School, newly elected Dauphin County District Attorney
Finally, a current student at Widener Law Commonwealth had a successful election day.
- Thomas Kutz 1L, Lower Allen Township Commissioner
Congratulations to all!