Skip to Main Content

Search Results

Pennsylvania’s Student Practice Act

Applications to participate in legal matters as a law student under Pennsylvania’s Student Practice Act, Pa.BA.R. 321 and 322 should be submitted for approval to the Widener Law Commonwealth Office of Student Affairs.

Copies of the application may be obtained in the Office of Student Affairs  or online directly from the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.