Information Sessions/Open Houses
Widener Law Commonwealth hosts on-campus information sessions and open houses for prospective applicants. You are also welcome to schedule a private visit to campus.
Details about our upcoming Online Information Session will be posted soon.
Private visits and on-campus open houses are the perfect opportunity to learn more about:
- Get an inside track into the admissions process
- Learn about our generous scholarship program
- Gain insights from our faculty and students
- Consider our part-time day and evening programs
- Tour our peaceful and spacious campus
Widener Law Commonwealth offers specialized legal scholarship via the Law and Government Institute, the Environmental Law and Sustainability Center, and the Business Advising Program.
Registration is required for information sessions and open houses.