Skip to Main Content

Search Results

Veterans Education Benefits

Widener Law Commonwealth works with all chapters of the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Education Benefits.

Please contact the VA to determine your eligibility and for program- specific questions. The VA website has an extensive and searchable Frequently Asked Questions section. If you are interested in more information regarding the Post 9/11 GI Bill®, insert that in the category.

If you currently receive VA Benefits under chapter 30 and believe you may be eligible for chapter 33, Post 9/11 benefits, you may want to discuss your options with a VA counselor. More information is available about other opportunities for veteran students at Widener University Commonwealth Law School on the Widener Law Commonwealth for Veterans page.

The Registrar’s Office on your campus is the VA-certifying official that can complete the VA-required paperwork. Students will want to follow the enrollment checklist to assure all necessary paperwork has been received and completed for each academic year.

Registrar’s Office

Molly Acri, VA School Certifying Official
3737 Vartan Way
Harrisburg, PA 17110

Phone: 717.541.3956
Email: [email protected]

Financial Aid Office

(VA Education Benefits, Yellow Ribbon Program, and Financial Aid needs)
3737 Vartan Way
Harrisburg, PA 17110

Phone: 717.541.3961
[email protected]


GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at