Information Technology Services
The Office of Information Technology Services (ITS) provides computing, information, and network services to the university campus community.
24/7/365 Support - Level 1 support provided by DSS, Inc.
Self-Service Password Management allows you to look-up your login/password information or change your password 24/7.
Wireless access is available on campus where students lounge and learn.
Faculty and staff support is provided by the ITS Help Desk staff during regular business hours, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday (hours subject to change).
Student support is provided by the ITS Help Desk student staff during the following hours,
10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday – Thursday (hours subject to change).
The Help Desk is located in the Library Building on the 2nd floor in the "Pit" area
Discounts on software and hardware
FREE Office 2016 ProPlus for all students, faculty and staff.
Available to students and employees of Widener University:
- Apple - Apple Computers, Inc and peripherals
- Dell - Dell Computers and peripherals
- JourneyEd - software - Microsoft, Adobe products and more.
- CDW-G - computers, printers, cameras etc...
- Ribbons - printer supplies (contact ITS for login information)
Additional technology that you may use on campus but is not supported by ITS
- Print solution – The Harrisburg campus uses Pharos for printing in all public areas. If you have problems using the print solution contact Brian Fearnbaugh with Media Services.
- Westlaw, Lexis Advance, and Bloomberg Law – If you have questions about or need account information for Westlaw, Lexis Advance or Bloomberg Law please contact the Reference Librarians in the Law Library.
- ExamSoft – ExamSoft is administered by the Registrar’s Office. If you have questions about ExamSoft please contact the Registrar’s Office which is located in the Administration Building.