Clinical Externship Program
As a participant in the Clinical Externship Program, you will kick-start your legal career by gaining valuable work experience and by cultivating relationships important to your professional future.
Externs earn two to four credit hours per semester by working 10 to 20 hours per week and participate in a weekly classroom component that examines the role of the lawyer in society.
Former program participants have enjoyed externships with the
- Dauphin County District Attorney
- Dauphin County Public Defender
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania Administration Offices
- Pennsylvania Department of State – Office of Chief Counsel
- Pennsylvania Office of Inspector General
- Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General
- Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- York Immigration Court
- Clean Air Council
- City of Harrisburg – Solicitor
Please consult the Externship Registration Form. Further information for Externships can be found on CORE under the Resource Tab and Externship Document file.