Laptop Loan Agreement
I agree that I am responsible for returning this laptop on time in the same condition as when I borrowed it. I understand that:
Loss or Damage of items will result in the following charges: Laptop $2000 Chargers $150.
- If, after an IT staff inspection, it is determined that I damaged the laptop screen, hardware and/or casing, I will be charged the replacement cost.
- If, after an IT staff inspection, it is determined that I did not return all cables or accessories, I will be charged replacement costs.
- If I tamper with the equipment, I will be charged to repair or replace the laptop and any cables or accessories and may also be subject to disciplinary action.
- If I fail to return the laptop on time, to a Client Experience representative, I will be fined $10 each day late. After 10 days, the replacement cost will be charged.
- Widener University is not responsible for damage to data caused by viruses that may exist on the network or are spread through the network or from software malfunctions.
- Widener University is not responsible for damage to external drives or any other devices plugged into the laptop.
- I cannot save files on the laptop’s hard drive. Widener University is not responsible for lost data. Save all files to the cloud (e.g. OneDrive or Google Drive) or a flash drive. All systems will be wiped clean of your files upon return.
- Software may not be loaded onto the laptop computer at any time. An exception is made for Examplify.
I agree to abide by Widener University's Acceptable Use Policy.
I understand that by borrowing this laptop, I am responsible for its return. I agree never to leave the laptop unattended or in someone else’s care. If the laptop is stolen while on loan to me, I am responsible for the entire replacement cost of the equipment.
WLC Laptop Loaner Request Form