The Full-time Program
Widener Law Commonwealth’s three-year program is designed for students who can attend classes full-time and during the day. Classes are scheduled five days a week through the first year in order to maximize students’ time on campus. This allows for more participation in our campus community.
As a full-time student, you are prohibited from working more than 20 hours per week throughout the length of the program. First-year courses provide the building blocks for all other coursework and professional experiences, so focus is essential to future success.
Typical Fall Class Schedule for a First-Year Full-time Student
- Civil Procedure I (3 credits) Wednesday and Friday 2:00-3:25 PM
- Contracts I (3 credits) Wednesday and Friday 10:00-11:25 AM
- Property I (4 credits) Monday and Tuesday 1:30-3:20 PM
- Torts I (2 credits) Tuesday 9:30-11:20 AM / Thursday 2:00-2:55 PM
- Legal Methods I (3 credits) Monday and Thursday 10:00-11:25 AM
This is only a typical class schedule, as the times that classes meet each day do vary slightly from year to year.