The Full-time Program
Widener Law Commonwealth’s three-year program is designed for students who can attend classes full-time and during the day. Classes are scheduled five days a week through the first year in order to maximize students’ time on campus. This allows for more participation in our campus community.
As a full-time student, you are prohibited from working more than 20 hours per week throughout the length of the program. First-year courses provide the building blocks for all other coursework and professional experiences, so focus is essential to future success.
Typical Fall Class Schedule for a First-Year Full-time Student
- Civil Procedure I (3 credits) Monday 1:00-2:25 PM / Thursday 2:10-3:35 PM
- Contracts I (3 credits) Wednesday and Friday 1:00–2:25 PM
- Property I (4 credits) Monday and Wednesday 9:30-11:20 AM
- Torts I (2 credits) Tuesday and Thursday 9:30-10:25 AM
- Legal Methods I (3 credits) Tuesday 1:10-2:35 PM / Friday 9:00-10:25 AM
While this class schedule is typical, the times that classes meet each day do vary slightly from year to year.